Friday, May 28, 2010

WUSHU PERFORMANCE TOMMOROW!

I'm really not ready for this but I know we could do it. 2 months of practice and preparation? Of course we could do it! I also believe in my friends that they will do their best too.
But after the wushu class, I don't know if I could hang with them anymore. They're from CKSC, and I'm not. :( But I'm sure we'll always gonna keep it touch together.:)

Messages:

To Coach Vince;
Thanks for teaching us this summer. Thanks for sacrificing all of your time and effort for us. Thank you also for being patient and understanding. :)

To my fellow Wushu classmates (Sophia, Jennelle, Hazellene, Nicole, Sharmaine, Sheena, Darwin, Renz, Valerie, Charles, etc.);
Thanks for your support and help towards me. Thanks for being kind and approachable whenever I needed you. Thanks for teaching me the steps when my mind is all mixed up. Thank you very much for EVERYTHING.

I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS EXPERIENCE, AND I WILL ALSO USE THIS TO LIVE MY LIFE BETTER AND MORE DISCIPLINED.

No comments:

Post a Comment