Monday, July 27, 2009

"My Friends"

My katropas! "Sa hirap at ginhawa magkaramay hababng buhay!!"

okay, to introduce, 1st one on the left, harvey chua- the big guy who always calls me "JARJAREN", also the president of the *SHAROLITES*. 2nd one is Mazda Cai, the genius one,we passed second year because of him!muhahaha he is also the prime minister of sharolites! Richvy Chua, my auntie, the one who guides me everytime!miss responsible, for short! Priscilla Aquino, the Muslim girl..really, she is a true muslim!according to our classhead Mark. Then,me..hmmm, that's all, me! Kendrick Padua, a funny person, teacher trasher, intriga maker, and lots more, see for yourself! Then our computer teacher Mr. Arvin Buendia, "never been a boring teacher"..hmm, where's Ms. Jem San Miguel's? not here? owww:(. Moving on, we have Jackielyn Ballada, the tallest and the rockista of our barkada, i think she's the one who told me the true meaning of music! Then we have, Anne Louie Romo, A very kulit person but a great person to hang out with, she is also the pope of the sharolites, she with the help of Mazda makes super cute prayers and stuffs! haha! Post it here next time. Next is Adric Go, he's a nice person, the one who made my layout and etc here on my blog! haha. The last one is Camille Lee, best friend slash sister slash mama slash camera girl slash chick girl of our barkada, you know why? 20 in a row, i think! woohhooo!!
*SHAROLITES* -the creation of Miss Sharol Petinez. (Single at 31 is sexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment