Friday, July 31, 2009

Where are those teachers?



Here's what we do when the teachers are all gone! Cellphone, psp, ipod, talking, laughing doing nonsense things, some of them are studying! woo! The nerds do that every time! Well, the main purpose of having free time is having free time! Duh?! What do you think it is for??
We had a lot chit chat with Jackielyn, Roselle, Aldric and Harvey. Picture taking for facebook! Aldric's kinda acting like lady gaga! totally weird! Speaking of lady gaga, Ms. Canlas' magic bag has the lady gaga picture printed!! Moving back, I'm so bored and I have nothing to do so I just pulled Jackie's eyeliner and experimented Harvey's face!You can't see the transformation in this picture but I used Jackie's eyeliner to put eye bugs below his eyes! Funny! And I also made an fake bruise on Aldric's hand, it's kinda real, i think!
Oh, the bell rang, its time for Chinese, many tests! My gosh, start studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment