Saturday, September 26, 2009

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
You: hello
Stranger: where are you form?
You: phil
You: u?
Stranger: I can only a little English, please forgive me
Stranger: I am from China
You: i see...
You: im from the philippines
Stranger: I want to learn English
You: i'll help u
Stranger: Please do not abandon me
You: i wont
You: :)
Stranger: No one wants to chat with me,I would like to learn English
I will work hard
You: ok..
You: :)
You: teach me chinese :DD
Stranger: I need your helpThank you very much
You: your welcome
Stranger: ok
You: add me sweetmelody24_143@yahoo.com
Stranger: I am happy to

Stranger: islygm@hotmail.com
Stranger: you have msn?
You: nope
Stranger: qq?
You: no
Stranger: you
Stranger: girl or boy?
You: girl, u?
Stranger: me too
You: oh isee
You: i've added u already
Stranger: i had sent you a message
Stranger: do you have see it?
You: oh..wrong grammar..
You: u should say "seen it"
Stranger: Sorry
You: at least u know now
You: what's ur name?
Stranger: My English is not good
I am learning
Stranger: isly
You: ohh..:)
Stranger: you?
You: im karen
Stranger: karen=凯伦
You: hmm?
Stranger: Chinese Translation
You: oh..
Stranger: you name`
Stranger: karen=凯伦
Good listening

You: i have my chinese name
Stranger: In China, the name of a very foreign flavor
You: oh..
Stranger: Your Chinese name is "?
You: 巧 ning
Stranger: 巧 ning=巧宁)
You: no
You: oh wait
Stranger: ok
You: ohh
Stranger: ning
Stranger: 凝=ning
You: right!
You: then my surname is lao
Stranger: i like 海凝
You: liao
Stranger: lao
???
You: yes
Stranger: lao=老
You: nope
You: liao
You:
Stranger: little
Stranger: ok
You: :)
Stranger: Is a big name
You: i dont know what it means
Stranger: I姓“王”
You: ?
Stranger: Chinese name: Wang Jiao=王娇
You: ohh.
You: hey
You: what time there?
You: its 11:55pm here
Stranger: in China, "Liu" in a lot of

so:Is a big name
You: i see
Stranger: its 11:55pm here too
You: oh..the same
Stranger: how old are you?
You: 14 u?
Stranger: 啊·
You: how about u?
Stranger: 14 years old?
23-year-old
I have old

You: ohh
Stranger: you 14 u young girl?
You: yes.
Stranger: student?
You: yes.
You: im studying in a chinese school
Stranger: You are the Chinese interested?
You: hmm?
Stranger: very nice·
You: wrong grammar
Stranger: sorry
You: u should have said.. "You are interested in chinese"
Stranger: I will note down the correct
thank you very much·
You: no pronblem
You: :)
You: thanks 4 being my friend
You: :D
Stranger: my english conversation is very poor
Stranger: sorry
You: its okay
You: as long as ur willing to learn
Stranger: I feel very ashamed

You: dont be.
Stranger: yes
Stranger: I will be hard to learn English
You: hmm..
You: whta?
You: what?
Stranger: Thank you very much for so long talk with me
You: uhm...wrong grammar..
Stranger:
You: "thanks for talking with me"
Stranger: Please help me correct mistakes
You: i am :)
Stranger: You are a good girl

You: thanks :))
Stranger: It is my thank you
You: wrong grammar.."i'm the one who needs to thank u"
Stranger: We can learn from each other
You: yes.
Stranger: When I have done in college, "host", Mandarin is very standard, if you have do not know, I can teach you


You: ok,thanks.
Stranger: wrong grammar? Could you help me to correct
You: ok ok..it should be
Stranger: I'm very happy
thanks
You: when i finished college, mandarin is standard, if u have questions, i can help u
Stranger: mandarin is standard?
You: i just corrected your grammar
Stranger: oh i know I have to correct

You: hey,arent u going to sleep
You: ?
You: its late.
Stranger: ok```Next chat
thanks goodnight`
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

StickNotes:
I just chatted with a complete stranger on Omegle.com a while ago and now, she's already my close friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment