Saturday, August 1, 2009

She's waiting for her magic mirror to come

This is my hatest girl! I won't tell you who she is but you'll be able to sense her flirtatiousness. We really do hate her, most of us are my friends. I don't talk to her or any other things because she's the worst creature here on earth! Being her best friend is like hell! You won't even stand her. I hate her voice, eww, the worst. What's paos in english? Nevermind, she's just a stupid girl and she feels that she's the prettiest girl in the world. Go and find your magic mirror who wont stop complementing you everytime so you'll stop talking to yorself. As if. To make the story short, this girl named a********* is some kind of joke, you do not want to get close to her. Too much germs and some other yucky stuffs. Sorry for being flirt in this post, but at least I'm not like her..
-for those who are planning to ask me who this person is, sorry but I wont tell you, its confidential-

No comments:

Post a Comment