Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lets Party, People.

After Sunday school, me and my family went to Oceana, MOA for a children's party. Its Jasmine birthday, I don't know who she was but I know she's my relative. Anyways, the party had games to play, buffet, drinks and lots more. My 3 year old cousin joined the contest throw the sponges to the side of the boys as quick as you can and whoever side got the lesser sponges wins. So I was there to guide my cousin. At first, I was very quick and energetic. But our team lost! Can't believe it..I know the other team cheated, they threw sponges at our side even when the time stopped. I should have listed to my uncle when he said that we should collect all sponges at our side, and when its already the last 5 seconds, threw the sponges to the other team's side. That should have really worked, but at least we enjoyed the game.

The Magic Show.
I was chosen to be the assistant of the magician. We had so much fun. I really didn't expect that I would have a chance to be the assistant of the magician! The best part of it is that we teased around with each other and the audience laughed so hardly especially the kids. I'm really happy that I was there! Gosh.. and my mom also got a footage of my performance, ahahaha :))

No comments:

Post a Comment